Salmon burgers on brioche buns with tuna wasabi mayonnaise
Catering recipe: Salmon burgers on brioche with tuna wasabi mayonnaise for 14-20 burgers. Preparation time: 20 minutes + 30 minutes waiting time
- Drain the salmon well and remove any pieces of cartilage. Pour the salmon into the stand mixer and mix with the panko, lemon zest, pimentón and eggs to form a firm dough.
- Shape these into burgers of 100-150 grams (optional). Let the burgers rest for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- For the tuna wasabi mayonnaise, place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Fry the salmon burgers over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Serve on brioche buns with lettuce, red onion and the tuna wasabi mayonnaise.
Ingredients tuna wasabi mayonnaise
- 1 can (800 grams) Deepblue® tuna in sunflower oil
- 250 ml mayonnaise
- 40 ml wasabi
- 125 ml water
- 60 g capers (drained weight)
This catering recipe was developed for Deepblue by Emma van der Deijl (Em’s real food).
14 - 20 persons
lunch - diner